M.D Forte Facial Cream II Review
It is no coincidence that the M.D Forte Facial Cream II is a product of the same company that manufactures Botox, which makes them a pioneer when it comes to “beating” the signs of anti-aging.
A rich, moisturizing cream with 20% glycolic compound (5% higher than the Level I version and even higher than other similar products on the market), the MD Forte Facial Cream II visibly reduces the dreaded appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and generally improves skin tone and softness, resulting in glowing, healthier, youthful-looking skin.
It’s classified as a renewal / anti-aging product and is basically aimed at improving the overall appearance of very dry, rough skin or skin that has become chapped – a common condition in cooler climates.
The M.D Forte Facial cream II is ideal for use in the evening and will smoothen your skin complexion without clogging your pores. It’s recommended for dry, sensitive or mature, aging skin that has been acclimated to MD Forte Facial Cream I products for 4 to 6 months. However, it will work for any skin type.
The glycolic acid in MD Forte Facial Cream II is believed to offer better and faster results than other alpha hydroxy acids found in similar anti-aging products. Furthermore, it helps increase moisturization of your skin as well as the natural turnover of new cells (exfoliation process), which generally slows down with age and exposure to the sun.
- Evens out skin texture and tone
- Results tend to be better and faster (within 2 – 6 weeks) compared to other alpha hydroxy acid products.
- Less likely to cause skin irritation compared to other similar products
- Does not leave your face feeling greasy
- Does not clog your skin or cause it to break out
- Products do not contain peptides, which stimulate collagen synthesis and is important in maintaining firmness and elasticity
- Need approval from a physician before you can order
- Causes small amount of tingling or redness at first
Purified Water, Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceresin, glyceryl Stearate and PEG-100 Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sorbitol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.