Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner Review
Reviewed by: Holly Chu
Can’t get your lashes on a curler? If you’ve been dying to have longer, fuller, thicker, and stronger eyelashes, no matter how short, brittle, thin, fragile or sparse your eye lashes are, RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner can help.
No more mascara, no more fussing with false eyelashes, glue and tweezers … At last here’s one beauty product that really does what it promises. So how does Revitalash work? Basically, it encourages the formation of new eyelashes and the same time enhances the fullness of existing lashes to give you a seductive look.
With Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner, you will begin to see an improvement in your eyelashes within 3 weeks but it will take longer to get full results. However, be patient as results are guaranteed within 60 days or your money back (see official RevitaLash® website for more information).
One thing to remember if you ever try Revitalash Eyelash Conditioner, is to wash your face before using it and not to use any eye cream products for at least a few minutes after applying Revitalash. For some reason, the manufacturers forget to make this clear in the instructions that come with the product. I only found out after contacting them on their official website. Also use it daily until you notice a significant difference, then use it every other day thereafter. This may save you money (considering how expensive the product is) without affecting the results.
- Does what it says (gives you longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes).
- Won’t damage your eyelashes unlike mascara
- Does not contains parabens, hormones or salicylates like other similar products.
- Quite expensive but definitely worth it.
- Results take a while so try to be patient.
- May cause mild irritation at the base of eyelashes (though rarely).
- May cause mild discoloration of skin at the base of eyelashes (again this is rarely).
- Suitability for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding is unknown.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Carboxymethyl-Cellulose Sodium, Citric Acid, Deionized Water, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Formula LashGro, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol ProVitamin B5.